Client Service Advisor
Location: Pendeford Business Park, Wobaston Road, Wolverhampton, WV9 5HZ
Contract type: Temp - 6 months
Pay Rate: £10.12 per hour
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group for a Client Services Advisor. If you want to join a leading bank, committed to supporting customers, communities and businesses for over 320 years then read on!
Client Service Advisor Role:
As a Client Service Advisor you will carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service,
duties and where appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards.
The Client Service Advisor is a 6-month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.12 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 7:30am to 6pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
Client Service Advisor Role Key Responsibilities:
- Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
- Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experience team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
- Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
Client Service Advisor Roe Job Requirements:
- Excellent Communication Skills - Both oral and written
- Excellent Customer Service and Administrative skills
- Grammatical and Numerical Accuracy / Accurate Data Entry
- Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
What's in it for you?
- Excellent ongoing training will be provided
- Agile. flexible work environment
- Great rates of pay
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Onsite parking
- Onsite canteen, Coffee bar, Kitchenette, ATM
- Regular and accessible transport facilities to the site.
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK.