City and County of Swansea
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
We are continuing our remarkable growth across the UK and have some exciting opportunities for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our fabulous team in Swansea.
We are located in Swansea City Centre. From the office we can see the glorious view of Swansea Bay with the Mumbles Pier to the right and the industrial view of Port Talbot to the left.
We’re looking for people with big personalities, great communication skills and ambition.
With a clear path for progression and with ongoing support and guidance from your Branch Manager,
this is the perfect time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters.
As a Trainee, you will be enrolled onto our professional development programme called The Academy. A 12-month programme offering training, coaching and mentoring. Your graduation from The Academy will be celebrated with a Directors Lunch along with your manager.
What do we offer?
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- Uncapped commission
- OTE £30,000 - £45,000 in year one
- OTE £40,000 - £60,000 in year two
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Champagne Fridays
What you will need to show?
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- The ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don’t do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV.
If you need any further information about this Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy, then please call Sarah on .
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.