Grundfos Pumps Ltd
Digital Sales Specialist
Grundfos is seeking highly motivated individuals for Digital Workspace Sales Specialist positions (location within four different markets: Germany, Italy, Poland, Great Britain), who will be reporting to the regional sales team manager in Western Region (WEREG).
The offerings will be mainly on Condition Monitoring and process optimisation, providing customers with highly value-adding digital services and optimization solutions (typical towards end-users in the OPEX market). You will manage the full sales cycle from lead generation through LAND sales. You will work closely with our Customer Success team in ADOPTING customers.
This position requires excellent communication skills that result in meeting or exceeding the assigned targets. You will need to interact with sales, engineering, marketing, partners, prospects and customers to maximize the total Customer Experience, both managing existing Grundfos accounts and identify new business opportunities throughout the appointed territory.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Degree in Engineering, Business or Corporate communication.
- You have a commercial mindset combined with good technical skills, preferably with digital offerings. You have already proven your good stakeholder management competencies (internal and external) - preferably gained working in a complex and international organization.
- Proven work experience (at least 3 years) as seller or KAM in a B2B company.
- Experience with selling XaaS, VAS, Cloud or IOT, with a focus on driving digital sales and new business development is a must.
- Ability to Identify new sales prospects, LAND and contribute to a customer success plan with minimal managerial oversight.
- Confident managing a robust pipeline with regular review and timely reporting and forecasting
- Fluent in English and local language. Excellent communication and writing skills is a must.
What we offer:
Grundfos offers a versatile job in a high performing and high paced team in a global environment. The DSS and DS will get a unique opportunity to step into the Digital Business Development team, which is an independent unit in the sales organization working on creating new services and solutions for customers with high focus on digitalization and customer centricity in a close cooperation with our group development functions.
Grundfos offers great development chances to its employees and provides many trainings and further education. Our company values include a focus on our employees and sustainable goals are in the center of our work.