City and County of Swansea
Exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant; come and join our friendly and successful team in Swansea!
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
TeacherActive Swansea are nestled in the hustle and bustle of Swansea City Centre. From the office we can see the glorious view of Swansea Bay with the Mumbles Pier to the right and the industrial view of Port Talbot to the left.
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission,
it’s a great time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters! Working as part of a thriving team and with ongoing support from your Branch Manager, you’ll work with schools and teachers to assist with their staffing needs.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be a strong natural communicator and be ambitious for life-changing earnings. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships, and delivering an excellent and honest service.
Upon joining us you will enroll in our professional development programme offering training, coaching and mentoring for those who are starting their career in education recruitment. We want you to achieve important milestones as you learn and we will train you to become an all rounded, successful recruitment consultant. Your graduation will be celebrated with a Directors lunch along with your manager.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- OTE £30,000 - £35,000 in year one
- OTE £40,000 - £60,000 in year two
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Regular Michelin Stared Lunches for the Achievers Club Members
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
- With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission (our best trainee earned in excess of £42,000 in 2018), it’s a great time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters! Working as part of a thriving team and with ongoing support from your Branch Manager, you’ll work with schools and teachers to assist with their staffing needs.
What you will need to show:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.