Are you a motivated and dynamic automotive Sales Specialist looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West’s largest dealership group?
Due to departmental and operational need, our client inDorchester, are now looking to recruit a full time experienced premium brand Sales Executive to ensure customer centricity, procure car sales and present associated products to their discerning BMW clientele.
What can they offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment, the Sales Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- ECOS vehicle availability
- Manufacturer (market leading) training
- 45 hours per week and Saturday & Sundays on a rota
What will my responsibilities be?
Highly capable of constructing the sale of highly prestigious vehicles, offering a 5 star customer service on every occasion, assisting in the achievement of sales department F&I penetration targets, product controls, locating specific vehicles from anywhere in the UK or abroad and arranging logistical requirements for a loyal and prospective customer base, a desire to exceed your own given sales targets and maintaining above average communications with your client database. The Sales Executive will also work closely with brand representatives and also other franchises to ensure Company and Manufacturer directives and objectives are met. Ultimately, you will create a bond of trust with your customers and act with integrity at all times.
The ideal Sales Executive…
- Will have unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
- Be an exceptionally well-presented individual with the attitude to succeed
- Has the capability to quickly establish and build relationships along with demonstrating a professional and organised outlook
- Possesses an understanding of the automotive sales process and the importance of customer communication and prospecting
- Has a real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Goes that extra mile to provide great customer care
- Will have an advantage if you have worked for a prestige franchised dealer previously
Who are they?
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, TPS and Body/Smart Repair Shops and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be one of their Sales Executives, then please click ‘apply’.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.