Location: Haywards Heath
Pay Rate : £10 per hour
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group for an Administrator to work within Wealth Customer Delivery. If you want to join a leading bank, committed to supporting customers, communities and businesses for over 320 years then read on.
As an Administrator you will be using your excellent customer service and administration skills working in their Haywards Heath site and will be taking ownership and supporting a range of processes and customer requests to ensure delivery of our promise to be Best Bank for Customer. As an Administrator your attention to detail is key, as is the ability to keep a focus on customer outcomes.
- 3 month ongoing temporary role with a possibility of extension or potential to go permanent
- Working patterns Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00.
- 35 hours a week
ADMINISTRATOR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out a range of demanding clerical duties, ensuring work is completed accurately and in adherence to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations whilst focusing on value to the customer.
- Respond to a range of customer enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
- Adopt an agile approach to undertake duties at a similar and/or more senior level as required to support the business and customer.
- Take a proactive role in improving the customer experience by identifying and contributing to Customer Journey improvement initiatives.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good Organizational skills: Knows how to prioritise tasks and diarise effectively to achieve deadlines. When appropriate co-ordinates and allocates team tasks, ensuring full and effective use of resources available.
- IT skills: Has a thorough understanding of software and systems appropriate to the role and can input and extract a wide range of information.
- Specialist Knowledge: Has an understanding of a range of procedures, products and services with appropriate understanding of regulatory guidelines and a good awareness of risks associated with processes.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
If you are successful as an Administrator you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK