Location: Birmingham – Brindley Place
Pay Rate : £10.12 per hour
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group for an Administrator to join their Global Payments team within Electronic Payments. Electronic Payments Centres of Expertise focus on Retail, Wealth, International and Commercial Banking Payments and deliver a secure, accurate, timely and compliant service across a variety of payment types.
You will be working to personal and team goals,
as well as following processes and procedures to ensure that all incoming work is processed within agreed timescales and to a high degree of accuracy as well as identifying improvements to the service we provide to customers. If you want to join a leading bank, committed to supporting customers, communities and businesses for over 320 years then read on.
As an Administrator you will be using your excellent administration and customer service skills working in their Abingdon site and will be taking ownership and delivering a range of high level clerical/technical support tasks to provide high quality outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs. You will act as a point of reference for information, procedural advice and queries from other business areas. As an Administrator your attention to detail is key, as is the ability to keep a focus on customer outcomes.
- 12 month temporary role with a possibility of extension or potential to go permanent
- Working patterns Monday to Friday - 08:00 – 16:00, 09:00 – 17:00 or 10:00 – 18:00, it’s your choice!
- 35 hours a week
ADMINISTRATOR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process all standard transactions in a compliant manner to meet key performance indicators and support Service Level Standards, seeking guidance when unsure
- Focus on process efficiency & customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and adhere to all specific Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
- Ensure all details entered onto the system are up to date and precise to allow accurate reporting to the FCA
- Ability to handle cases end to end, using knowledge, responsibility, decision making and accountability to deliver an efficient service to customers
- Be flexible and committed to undertake various tasks at a similar level
- Focus on customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Works collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for Lloyds Banking Group
- Flexibility and ability to learn new systems and pick up quickly
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
If you are successful as an Administrator you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK