City of London
***Front/Middle/Back Office Business Analyst (Treasury) - Contract - London***
Front/Middle/Back Office Business Analyst (Treasury)
6 Month Rolling Contract for a 18 month project
We currently have Five Business Analyst positions available with experience of Front/Middle/Back Office and Treasury experience. My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
The client is replacing their Treasury management system to FIS Quantum,
therefore experience with Quantum is highly desired.
* Experience across Front, Middle and Back Office along with Strong Treasury experience
Front Office BA
* Experience of Corporate Treasury Front Office essential - Instruments, trade lifecylce, MM, FX, Derivatives, Debt and Capital Markets
Middle Office BA
* Essential experience of Middle Office, Market & Credit Risk, Liquidity, Stress Testing and Collateral Management.
Back Office BA
* Experience of Corporate Treasury Back Office and Cash Management essential
* Essential experience of Corporate Treasury Finance, Hedge Accounting, Regulatory Requirements, Reconciliations and Reporting
Other Skills and Experience required for all roles
* Experience with FS Quantum
* Sound knowledge of core business functions across Treasury
* Good understanding of business requirements elicitation, process modelling techniques and operational design.
* Ability to quickly develop a detailed understanding of business processes and identify and assess gaps in those processes
* Detailed and precise documentation skills to capture and understand complex requirements
* Good stakeholder management skills with ability to question and challenge, put forward new ideas and gain buy in through key working relationships.
* Advanced Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
* Experience of BlueWorks or similar process mapping tool
* To develop solid communication channels within and outside projects and provide regular feedback to stakeholders
* To provide ongoing business analysis support through the entire project lifecycle to Change and IT project teams and third-party suppliers. Providing support to the IT team developing and system testing the technical solution and to the Change Analysis and Assurance team with the coordination of user testing and implementation planning.
* To support business owners in their business readiness activities, including support to identify changes to procedures, testing, communication and training needs, enabling them to adapt to and accept the change at implementation.
* To work in conjunction with the Project Managers, other Business Analysts, business representatives / SME's and other Change delivery stakeholders to ensure that optimum communication and team work between projects is maintained.
* Working with the vendor to understand the Target system architecture, functionality and configuration.
* To deliver high quality, cost effective business analysis, contributing to the outcome of the Change programme, ensuring that any changes to processes and systems deliver agreed business benefits and that the impacts of implementing change is fully explored and understood by business owners.
* To elicit, document, verify and manage business requirements throughout the project lifecycle, challenging where appropriate and refining and prioritising final requirements with business owners.
* Production of clear, concise and testable requirements tailored to the project and presented in requirements matrix to standard.
* Translating requirements to test cases and support testing.
* Production of clear, concise and testable design documentation that meets standards, and demonstrates alignment to business requirements and architect's solution design. To work with the other members of the IT Design and Development teams to define solutions that meet the agreed business requirements whilst not compromising company's architectural strategy.
* To document target business processes and operational impacts in a manner that can be used by all stakeholders within a project to fully understand the impact of change on the business operating model, department structures and customer experience.