Lilium Direct Ltd
The opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Surveyor / Trainee Estimator to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity offering great career progression and a competitive Salary of up to £28,000 per year
Trainee Surveyor / Trainee Estimator - Mechanical & Electrical Projects
Position: Full time, Permanent
Location: Swanwick, Southampton
Hours: 8am – 5pm inclusive of a lunch break
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 per year dependant on relevant skills, knowledge and experience
About the company
We are a leading Mechanical and Electrical Contractor specialising in all aspects of Building Services, across London and the South of England.
Offering the ease of a joint Mechanical and Electrical package and support from the initial planning stage to customer care upon completion, LBS (Electrical) has worked on a number of prestigious award winning projects including Blackfriars Circus in Southwark and King Edward VII Estate in Midhurst. We pride ourselves in being a friendly and pro-active team having been awarded by Barratt Homes “The most innovative and co-operative sub-contractor” for 2018 and selected as one of the “1000 Companies to inspire Britain 2019”.
The Role of Trainee Surveyor / Trainee Estimator
- Creation of monthly M&E valuations
- Occasional site surveys for valuation assessments
- Monthly project cost analysis schedules
- Variation pricing
- Assisting estimating team in tender submittals
- Liaise with site teams
- Work closely with financial and estimating department
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
The ideal candidate
- Eager to learn new things and ideally be interested in M&E services
- Financial experience preferred but not essential
- Minimum Basic knowledge of M&E services
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office
- Potential of sponsorship in further education in the future for the right candidate
- Self-motivating and able to manage themselves and deadlines.
- Be confident and be able to input new ideas/processes to management.
- Work well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Salary of £20,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- Pension option provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular company social events, with an online profile including Facebook and website
- Full training offered
- Employees are given the opportunity to grow and develop their skills with the company
- Often promote within
- Carrying out all aspects of building services works, and offer clients the full mechanical and electrical packages
To apply to our vacancy for a Trainee Surveyor / Trainee Estimator, please click to upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.