TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
We are continuing our remarkable growth across the UK and have some exciting opportunities for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our dynamic team in Birmingham.
Birmingham is the birthplace of TeacherActive – and is home to our Head Office. We are two minutes’ walk from Snow Hill Station and five minutes from New Street Station.
Recruitment experience is not necessary. We’re looking for people with big personalities, great communication skills and ambition. You’ll need to be a strong natural communicator and a team player.
What the role involves:
- Advertising for new candidates
- Identifying, assessing and interviewing temporary workers
- Building relationships with clients and candidates on the phone and face to face
- Clearing and filing candidate files whilst adhering to strict compliance procedures
- On-line job board and general diary management.
What do we offer:
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Champagne Fridays
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
What you will need to show:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- · The ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
At TeacherActive we don’t do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV.
If you need further information about this Recruitment Resourcer vacancy, then please call Sarah on .
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.