Do you want to join the largest online print company in the UK? Look no further!
We are looking for focused, self-motivated people to join our fast-growing sales team. You’ll be rewarded with uncapped commission when selling our products which are produced in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Rotherham.
At Bluetree, we recognise our people are the stars of the show. We reward our sales colleagues, for exceeding targets and giving our clients the best experience.
If you are a driven, focused and self-motivated individual in a sales or business development role who is determined to exceed targets then this is the role you have been looking for.
You could earn up to £26,000 OTE but with uncapped commission your earning potential is in your hands.
You will be:
- Target driven - You only aim for the best, smashing each target that you’re tasked with.
- Customer focused - you enjoy speaking to and building relationships with customers.
- A strong communicator - both verbally and written, you will be able to communicate effectively with people from all walks of life.
- Proactive - you are focused on building your pipeline, always looking for opportunities to grow sales.
- Confident - you back your ability; you know you’re a great seller.
- Resilient - you’re not phased by a difficult prospecting call or losing a quote to a competitor. You simply get back up and go again.
- Organised - you’re a structured individual who likes to be in control of the day.
- Innovative - not afraid to try new things, take risks, and suggests ways for us to personally and professionally grow.
- Team player - you want to be someone who brings the best out of yourself, but also the people around you.
You will get:
- Uncapped commission - realistic OTE £26,000 including a living wage basic salary of £18,720
- Opportunities for career growth, the team has doubled in size over the last year and we are not planning to slow down
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with long service
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme and BUPA Health Care following successful passing of probation
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and onsite parking
- Comprehensive training program designed to develop you both, personally and professionally
- The chance to join a market leading company who is experiencing consistent year on year growth with a 4.8 out of 5 rating on Glassdoor
- Friendly office environment
- Quarterly staff events: from Sports Day to quiz night, a great opportunity to socialise and get to know your colleagues better.
Hours of work
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm with NO weekend or bank holiday hours.
Bluetree Group operates through two Brands; instantprint and Route1Print. We are the fastest growing printer in the UK and provide print to all sectors of the market; from small & micro businesses to the largest FTSE 100 Companies.
Here are some of the awards that we’ve won;
- The European Business Award for Manufacturing
- The Sheffield Business Award for Company of the Year
- Internet Retailing Growth 2000
- BHP Rapid Growth Survey
- Business Link Ones to Watch for Printing Solutions
- 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain for the £20-£30m category
- FT1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Company
You’ll be working at our HQ in Manvers (local to Rotherham, Barnsley, Sheffield and Doncaster) which is located on a major bus route, and free-parking is available on site. Once you walk through our doors, you realise that this is a unique place to work. It’s a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
Bluetree Group welcomes applications from carers or parents who have taken extended career breaks.
For all our current vacancies and privacy information, please follow this link to our website under the recruitment page www.bluetreegroup.co.uk.