City of London
London - England - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Procurement Lead to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will hold full accountability for all sourcing activities for the client’s account and the connected businesses.
Adhere to all Safety Policies and maintain the work environment, practices, and training of staff to avoid accidents and hazards contributing to a safe and healthy work environment
- Inspire and behave with unquestioned integrity and in accordance with CBRE Ethics Policy
- Design and implement sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support account, corporate and client strategies and objectives
- Design and manage the RFP processes to support program goals and requirements. Works with internal and client stakeholders in establishing, managing, creating RFPs, and analyzing purchasing projects Negotiation and agreement of costs/fees, contract terms & conditions and SLA's
- Manages the process of contract terminations, expirations, extensions, and renewals
- Design & lead Supplier Relationship Management programme across the region
- Ensure contractual agreements are in place for all critical service lines
- Ensure suppliers follow local legislation and act in accordance with CBRE rules and regulations within the region and have full contractual compliance
- Working with the local country sourcing teams on prequalification and selection of 'best-in-class' preferred suppliers, introduction of CBRE preferred suppliers into supply chain and implementation of new preferred supplier agreements
- Subject matter expert for account strategic sourcing initiatives
- Support sourcing reporting for both CBRE & Client requirements
- Contributing to business objectives and targets at Accounts/Country(ies)
- Participation in cross-account procurement activities
- Develop cross country relationships with operations and procurement colleagues
- Ad hoc requirements as required
Preferably a member of a professional body
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- People management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Drives accountability - ability to establish clear, measurable goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to responsibility for their goals
- Ability to develop relationships with a dispersed team to provide exceptional levels of internal and external customer service
- Execute Contract administration and Contract Management
- Min. 5 years of professional background in sourcing function
- FM procurement experience valued and preferred
- Working knowledge and experience in strategic sourcing methodologies and procurement (P2P) processes
- Ability to work flexibly with minimal supervision
- Driven to deliver excellence and an advocate of partnership in delivery
- Experience of managing contracts, writing, and operating to processes and procedures.
- Numerate and PC literate
- Good / excellent conceptual, analytical, and business modelling skills
- Experience in collaborating with (senior) management and cross functional teams from diverse cultures
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.
Find out more