Neon Sheep; who ARE we? We are quirky, inclusive, fun but not childish, fashionable but not slavish. We are not sensible or safe. We are… unexpected.
Rammed full of wonder from wall to wall, at Neon Sheep we promise a smile, from the everyday little find to that fool proof one of a kind. Just for ewe.
While stationery is our core product, we have a lifestyle range that complements our offering – offbeat, quirky and fun with a hint of fashion.
We are looking for a motivated and organised individual to support our Commander In Sheep, someone keen on leading and developing people in a fun retail environment. We love seeing people grow with us: a number of our team have been promoted within the business.
You might have a real passion for stationery and accessories, and know about the products that go with them, but even if not, you can learn with us. We now have over 20 stores, with the most recent ones having opened in between lockdowns. There are plans to open more, around the UK; we want to see our flock grow.
Mountain Warehouse is a business that has grown rapidly to over 380 stores in 20 years. We have expanded internationally and have a presence in both Europe, North America and New Zealand. Everything we do is focused on delivering the three bests: the best gear, the best service and the best prices. You can learn more about us and our products at www.mountainwarehouse.com.
You will be supporting your Commander In Sheep in all aspects of the everyday running of a busy store and team.
late night closing upto 8pm
weekends pro rata
You will also need to have:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent people skills with experience of motivating a team
- Strong organisational skills
- A passion for selling and customer interaction
- Commercial awareness
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
- Clothing experience would be desirable but not essential
- Generous Employee Discount across 2 brands…sheer delights
- 20 days annual leave, pro-rata to your contract
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
- Development and progression within a fast-paced and stable environment
If you want to be a radiant ram or an exquisite ewe, come and join our flock.