WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
As a person you are passionate about people, providing outstanding service, and securing an excellent co-worker’s experience. You have the engagement and commitment to develop the business and deliver business results by optimizing performance through people and knowledge of the IKEA corporate identity, core values, and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure the right representation.
- Accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results in a timely and accurate way.
- Work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility.
- Express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication
- Collaborate alongside fellow P&C; Administrators and other P&C; talking partners to achieve a positive co-worker experience
- Implement IKEA standards and manuals to follow rules, comply with standards, and provide direction.
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must for this role
- Highly organized with an ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks to secure their successful completion
- Experience in using various digital platforms and tools e.g. Microsoft packages (Word, Excel), SharePoint, etc.
- Administrate background in Human Resource would be advantageous but not compulsory
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
In the role of People & Culture Administration, you will enable the country People & Culture functions to focus on their core objectives, delivering to our People Strategy and business objectives, by providing administrative support in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- Execute People & Culture administrative tasks in line with Service Level Agreements including e.g. updating personnel files, people data compiling and administration, preparing contracts
- Collaborate closely within the Administration team to share best practices and prevent duplications of work
- Continuously contribute to the improved service delivery aiming for the highest and the most uniform standard
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience, we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organization to reach our business ambitions.
This position is full-time on a Fixed Term Contract duration of 03 Months. You will work 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Ideally seeking a local candidate who can access the Glasgow office, but this role will be working remotely.
Internal Applications: To enable us to get to know you in the best way, we ask that you please include an up-to-date Talent Profile with your application. Talent Profile templated can be found via Inside.
External Applications: To enable us to get to know you in the best way, we ask that you please include an up-to-date CV with your application with a cover letter outlining your motivation to apply.
Advertising Closing Date: 2021
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to a virtual interview with the hiring team.
If you have any questions regarding the role or around the recruitment experience, please contact Cheryl Craig.