Arc Le Salon
City of London
At ARC LESALON we will create an exclusive and modern environment where luxury anddiscretion are guaranteed for every client. We will provide the finest qualityin all that we offer and work with the efficiency and responsiveness that ourclientele demand of us. Join us as we embark on the journey towards creatingthe most innovative and luxurious establishment in the heart of Mayfair.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not belimited to:
- Taking orders from customers.
- Preparing the orders for the customers in atimely manner.
- Ensuring that we display company behaviouraltraits in all we do.
- Preparing and plating any food orders which havebeen made.
- Developing a relationship with clients to ensurethat we build loyalty.
- Ensuring that the bar area stays clear and cleanat all times.
- Taking payment from clients in an efficient andcourteous manner.
- Ensuring that sanitation standards are achieved.
- Accountable to follow all company policy andprocedure.
- Handling alcohol and tobacco products will benecessary.
Whilst this remains your primary job role, from time to timeyou may also need to support other operations within the business including butnot limited to the roles of Bartender, Kitchen Porter, Host or Waiter. There isa requirement from all employees to offer a flexible availability including thenecessity to work night shifts at times. Multi-lingual candidates preferred butnot essential.
- A highly competitive compensation package.
- A bonus scheme for all employees.
- Discounted rates on food and soft drinks withinthe establishment.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Length of service rewarded with additionalbenefits.
Previous experience in high-end hospitality is preferred butnot essential.
A high-quality level of training will be given at both anonboarding stage and on the job.