PSH is the UK’s leading Solar O&M; company. We work hard to deliver what our clients need; our staff will tell you it is a great place to work because of our culture and our people. We are recruiting as we are growing the number of sites we look after across the UK, it’s an exciting time to join us.
We recognise and encourage teamwork, quality, and creativity. We offer training and career development to all. We care about the work that we do, we are fully transparent with our people about all aspects of the business from sale and finances, and our customers trust us. We have the experience, skills and knowledge, the industry connections,
and the foresight to deliver a reliable service to our O&M; customers and adapt quickly to the changing energy landscape. We truly value our people and our culture, which makes PSH Operations an exciting and rewarding place to work.
Our core values are not just words. They are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at PSH Operations.
· Work Safely
· Be A Team Player
· Be Efficient
· Be Creative
· Be Honest to Build Trust
Health and Safety Administrator
Health and Safety Officer
As a Health and Safety Administrator, you will support the PSH Health and Safety Officer and Health and Safety Consultant in all operational aspects of Health and Safety for PSH Operations. You will be supporting the organisations PSH Health and Safety Behaviours, and Health and Safety Management System
- Support in the recording and monitoring of accidents, incidents, near misses, etc in conjunction with the PSH Operations Health and Safety Officer
- To assist PSH Operations Health and Safety Officer in maintaining a positive Health and Safety culture within the business, whilst maintaining ISO45001 accreditation.
- Provide administrative support across a broad spectrum of tasks, updating and maintaining various generic and specific RAMS and HSE databases
- Monitoring contractors across the business, administrating risk assessments and induction documentation, liaising with first aiders, ordering specialist work equipment, PPE and booking training for the team
- Supporting the PSH Health and Safety Officer, Managing Director(s) and Health and Safety Consultant updating and day to day Health and Safety procedures and policies.
- Attending H&S; committee meetings and taking minutes, following up with team to ensure that actions are completed and documented
- Producing and sharing internal rooftop RAMS
- Reviewing third party RAMS
- Have a good understanding of UK H&S; legislation and good practice to be able to carry Health and Safety research as required during dynamic business changes
- Ideally hold an IOSH/NEBOSH qualification or equivalent, desired but not essential, training can be provided
- Be well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as required and work under own supervision and initiative, especially if working from home is an option during pandemic restrictions
- Be highly enthusiastic with an analytical approach with respect problem solving skills whilst maintaining positive and flexible attitude during times where tight deadlines count
- Be reliable, punctual, and confident during meetings, team calls and briefing whilst maintaining a positive team player approach at all times
- Being comfortable working in a pressurised sometimes fast-moving environment whilst maintaining your workload and a positive disposition
- Having excellent computer skills is critical within this role specifically MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, further skills on Microsoft Teams, Smartsheet is an additional benefit
- Full clean drivers’ licence preferable
Why you should join us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive leadership team and smart teammates who care and want to make a difference
- You will work with people you can learn from and teach
- You will experience working in a high-performance organization
- You will get the chance to grow and develop your skills and capabilities
You should apply if:
- What we are doing here at PSH Operations excites you!
- You believe that you would fit with our values and the culture we are building
- You are eager to have a real positive impact on the company, our products, customers and very importantly your colleagues as well
- You are a team player whom your colleagues can rely on
- You have a “How can I help” approach to work
- You want to share your expertise and your value
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life policy – 4 x annual salary
- Enhanced pension scheme – 5% employer contribution
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity package
- Companywide bonus scheme
- Bike to work scheme
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year