An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Noticing Coordinator. We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience in a similar role, working within the telecoms or utilities sector.
You’ll be working in a part of telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other external network providers. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high quality cost effective services
Reporting into the Programme Support Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of Noticing & Permitting for our Supplier Partners.
You will be asked to deal with the management of work through to fluidity via our internal systems and processes. Provide governance and support of, noticing and permits as required.
- Managing the day to day work volumes for Noticing & Permits through our internal processes and systems.
- Follow the Streetworks notification as per Highways Authority guidelines and processes.
- Manage all works comments and associated modifications in a timely manner.
- Follow Noticing and Permit processes, using 3rd party sources and websites to obtain date certainty.
- Speaking to Supplier Delivery Partners, Highways Authorities and the wider business to ensure delivery.
- Delivering excellent customer service to our customers to ensure the best customer experience.
- Experience of the Noticing Permitting process.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
You’ll receive formal training – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line.
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.