Customer Service and Sales Advisor
Redhill, UK Req #364
Friday, June 11, 2021
Our Mission at Pethealth Inc. is to bring vitality to lives… furry and otherwise. This includes pets, and the people who care for them; our employees, our partners, our customers, our business and our communities.
Customer Service and Sales Advisor
Working as part of a team, this role’s purpose is to provide excellence in customer service through meeting the needs of our pet loving customers. A level of sensitivity is essential. Complex breed/pet information will need to be retained in order to support our customers in a timely fashion. Communication is a key element in this role,
including listening and responding appropriately whilst providing end to end attention to detail and problem-solving skills to achieve effective resolution.
- Respond promptly in an enthusiastic manner, to customer enquiries relating to their pet insurance.
- Ensure the delivery of the highest possible levels of customer care and look to retain and convert renewal policies, justifying changes to the policy from the previous year to the customer.
- Listen to customer requirements and process requests including renewals, dealing with complaints, handling general enquiries, providing policy/product information.
- Manage time effectively in order to achieve expected service level through webchat, email, and telephone.
- Handle objections with effective feedback and provide responses using empathy.
- Consistently adhere to Pet Protect procedures and work within GDPR.
- Capture information on the system with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Comply to insurance regulatory body guidelines.
- Working as a team member of the department as well as the wider business, provide support for other Operational areas as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE A-C grades, to include Maths and English
- Requires more than 1 year and up to 3 years of experience in Insurance/Finance Industry working in an FCA regulated environment, Pet Insurance experience a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding of GDPR
- Demonstrable experience in providing excellent service to customers using webchat, Email, inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Good tone, with excellent communication skills, verbal and written Exceptional telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving and de-escalation skills
- Strong keyboarding skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent Attention to detail
- The ability to work in a repetitive environment with continuing motivation to achieve client satisfaction
- Animal friendly essential
- Relevant technical systems knowledge and the ability to pick up new systems understanding
- Ability to retain information in order to deal with the customers to an excellent level
- CII certification a distinct advantage
- Frequent communications, verbal and written
- Must be comfortable sitting at a desk for 80% of the time.
- Must have a minimum of secondary education in English and maths.
- Must be able to use a PC for the majority of the day, including ancillary equipment like printers etc.
We thank all candidates for their interest.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days.
Pethealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family
Pet Protect Ltd.
- Pay Type