Tops Day Nurseries
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an in-house Recruitment Assistant to join Tops Day Nurseries and Aspire Training Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career within recruitment with an expanding employer. Tops Day Nurseries and Aspire Training Team operate throughout Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire and Devon providing both nursery care for children and vocational training.
The position is for full time 40 hours a week Monday – Friday and will be between 7.30am – 4.00pm and 8.30am -5.00pm depending on what support is needed during the week.
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in recruitment,
previous recruitment experience is not essential as full training and mentoring will be given to the right candidate. All we are looking for is excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with ease and who has excellent attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collating and shortlisting of applications
- Being a point of support for our Apprenticeship recruiter and our Agency Bank recruitment.
- Conducting telephone pre-screen calls in order to arrange interviews with managers, ensuring candidates are screened in conjunction with company compliance and governing bodies such as Ofsted
- Arranging interviews
- Obtaining interview feedback from managers
- Delivering feedback to candidates following interviews
- Assisting with job offers and negotiations
- Support with organising weekly staffing cover, ‘on the day’ cover and long term staffing cover for all sites when required
- Administration support such as recording shift cover accurately, updating the company’s in-house system and ensuring vacancies are advertised
- Any other additional requirements in order to support the recruitment team.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience working within an office environment
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail.