Client Success Specialist
- Opportunity for a client-focused individual
- Immediate start
- Full-time position
- Pay rate: £27 - £35 per hour (commensurate with experience)
We are a fast-growing logistics tech company based in Hong Hong and with operations in Australia, the Asia-Pacific, Canada, The Netherlands, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
Our services enable our e-commerce clients to successfully scale their businesses globally through our connected, tech-enabled logistics smart cloud platform. We manage storage, fulfilment, and shipping solutions globally for household brands, and we recognise that no two clients are the same.
Our staff are situated in 8 different locations around the world, mostly working remotely and across a number of time zones. We are adaptable and flexible with our people’s life commitments and our people understand the ever-changing landscape of e-commerce.
About the Role
We are experiencing rapid growth and we now have an opportunity for an experienced and professional UK-based Client Success Specialist to join our forward-thinking company. You will ensure client success for our UK and EU-based clients. Client satisfaction means everything to us and we have quickly developed an international reputation for providing our clients with exceptional experiences. If you’re also passionate about client satisfaction and want to join a global team working remotely, then this is the opportunity for you.
This is a critical role as part of our wider retention strategy for clients on this logistics technology platform.
You will perform this role remotely however you will be required to attend our warehousing partners' premises in Swindon, UK on a regular basis, and as required. You will interact professionally with our warehousing and logistics partners, valued clients, and ambassadors in the UK and The Netherlands addressing queries, feedback, and concerns. You will manage inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face to face interactions with a friendly and helpful approach.
You are a quick learner who can think on their feet to resolve issues, and you share our client-focused mentality. You possess the professional communication and interpersonal skills required to resolve queries in an efficient manner and the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
Serving as the voice and face of our company you will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional client success.
Put simply: you love speaking to people, building relationships, and ensuring their every need is met and exceeded.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Build rapport and relationships with our warehouse and logistics partners in Swindon, UK and The Netherlands to ensure the safe storage and timely delivery of our clients' goods to their customers
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve daily fulfilment and delivery issues by engaging with our warehouse and logistics partners in a friendly and professional manner to deliver exceptional experiences and nurture lasting relationships
- Build rapport and relationships with new and existing clients by responding promptly, professionally, and accurately to enquiries regarding quotes, orders, status requests, complaints, product returns, and warranties
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web chats with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address client, partner, and ambassador needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Provide communication on new and existing products to clients
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability, while presenting the value of our portfolio of products to clients
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
- Recommend improvements to processes for improved company efficiency
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services
- Research information using available resources to satisfy client inquiries
- Document issues and resolutions in an electronic database for review by executive management
- Support our clients and strategic partners using online ticketing and tools including G Suite, Intercom, Asana, and Confluence
- Consistently hold warehouse strategic partners to strict service level agreements
- Provide warehouse strategic partners with clear and concise verbal and written reports of performance, and action plans to improve performance when needed
- Report on the performance of warehouse strategic partners, including on-time receiving and shipping, inventory accuracy, and packing quality
- Measure, manage and resolve gaps in inventory accuracy
- Work with multiple departments including operations, and sales and marketing to maintain the highest standards of client success
Required skills, experience and qualifications
- University degree desirable but not necessary
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts
- Ability to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working remotely and across multiple time- zones
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- 2+ years experience in a client-focused and solutions oriented environment
- Interest and or experience in e-commerce and logistics a plus
- The legal right to work in The United Kingdom
- Satisfactory Background and Police checks
- Experience with G Suite, Intercom, Asana, and Notion systems desirable but not necessary
We operate in Australia, the Asia-Pacific, Canada, Hong Kong, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States. This is a remote position however you will be required to attend our warehousing partner's premises in Swindon, UK on a regular basis and as required. You will be responsible for client experiences in the UK and Europe.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter addressed to our Human Resources Manager, explaining why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift