City of London
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
In 2018, Kantar launched the Analytics practice, an exciting new area of the business that uses cutting edge technology and solutions to creatively solve client problems for some of the world’s most recognisable brands. The Analytics practice supplements Kantar’s traditional market research services with technology products that pull in data from across the internet; we use combinations of traditional and digital data to help brands understand their consumers, improve their products, and drive growth.
Senior Consultants in the Analytics practice play a leading role in the management and delivery of projects across our portfolio of digital measurement, research, and optimisation solutions. You will lead client projects, extracting insights from digital data and translating these into actionable advice and digital marketing strategies for global FMCG brands.
This is a permanent, full time position, based in our offices in Central London (fully remote for the duration of the pandemic).
- Manage and lead in the delivery of consulting projects, associated research, and metric programmes, to a high quality and standard of execution.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, identifying insights that drive informed decision making; this is a hands-on role.
- Reviewing the outputs of the team, ensuring methodological processes are adhered to, data analysis is accurate, and the insights/recommendations delivered create value for the client.
- Day-to-day management of senior client relationships.
- Presenting deliverables to client stakeholders and promoting further use of Kantar analytics solutions across client businesses.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Supporting Kantar Analytics Directors in the UK with business development initiatives.
- Line management of highly-skilled consultants and analysts.
- Significant experience delivering data-driven work in a digital marketing, research/insights, or consultancy environment.
- Proven ability to bring quantitative and qualitative data to life, through insight discovery and storytelling.
- Experience defining research/analytics-led projects, and scoping the required time, effort, and resources needed to deliver.
- Experience managing client relationships, or the relationship with internal stakeholders, handling commercial discussions, and/or acting as a point of contact on projects.
- Experience managing small teams of analysts, researchers, or consultants, prioritising/assigning work, managing quality, and ensuring projects are delivered on time/budget.
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for learning, with a strong desire to broaden your knowledge across the digital landscape.
While not requirements, any combination of the following would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEO tools, social listening, etc.).
- Knowledge of advanced statistical methods and/or programming languages for data analysis (Python), in addition to experience using data visualisation solutions (Power BI preferred).
London, More London PlaceUnited Kingdom
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.