Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel
We would love to meet anyone who would like to work in the bar at our west-end hotel - you will be:
- Friendly and chatty
- Serving cocktails from our menu
- Delivering the highest levels of service
- Positive and have good communication skills
- Great at maintaining standards when the bar is busy
- Happy to work at weekends
- Keen to help out as required in the restaurant and private functions suites
Job Type / Category
Working in our bar requires multi-tasking and delivering the highest level of service at all times.
Full training is provided to ensure you are able to make cocktails.
12 to 20 hours per week available depending on availability, including weekends.
Ideal for a summer job,
hours can be reviewed in September
Finish time unlikely to be later than 11.30pm - please consider transport to our city centre hotel before applying.
Option to enhance skills with additional training to be able to work in reception.
Only successful applicants for the interview stage will be contacted
Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn’t just about work)
· Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
· International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family (and you’re not just limited to good old Britain – our family has hotels that span all over the world!)
· Meals for free on shift – hard work is hungry work!
· Progression Room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
· Uniform provided
· Flexible attitude and working hours
Contract length: 4 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £8.91 per hour
- Monday to Friday
PPE provided and screens in place
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)