Deutsche Post DHL Group
Position: Head of Service Delivery
Salary: £70,000K per annum + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date: 02/06/2021
Are you ready to help revolutionise the future? Our Future is digital and Our Future is NOW! This is your opportunity to join our incredible team and help transform the way the freight transport industry moves.
DigiHaul is a new UK-based digital freight business with the aim to become the leading digital road freight platform provider.
Nine times out of ten when you see a heavy-duty vehicle they are not at full capacity. When heavy-duty vehicles are not at full capacity, they throw unnecessary CO₂ into the atmosphere.
Our platform creates a Digital Network that enables loads to be delivered more efficiently, at a better price and with greater quality than ever before. By successfully matching carrier capacity with available shipper loads in the platform, value is generated, promoting more transactions on the DigiHaul platform for optimisation and to create a virtuous cycle.
You are someone who enjoys a fast paced, dynamic work environment and who excels in quick problem solving and has a keen eye for detail. With a passion for service, you enjoy making customers successful and proactively building relationships.
You are able to work tactically and think strategically as the business rapidly scales. You understand how integral you are to success and future of DigiHaul and the part you play in transforming an industry.
- Day to Day Leadership of the Service Delivery team
- Profitability and Performance of the team
- Delivering and exceeding service levels for both Shippers and Carriers
- Accuracy and timeliness of Carrier Self Billing programme
- Work with the onboarding team to ensure new shippers and carriers are added seamlessly
- Uphold the values of DigiHaul along with the team.
- Ensure Gross Profit is generated and protected by through transacting accurately on the platform
What do you need?
- Five Years minimum operational experience in Road Freight in the UK / Ireland
- Previous Management / Leadership experience
- Excellent knowledge of the UK & Ireland Geography
- A motivator who encourages the team to exceed targets
- Tenacious and able to thrive on positive pressure, able to find solutions to problems
- Strong networking and collaborative skills.
What will you get in return?
You will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which in addition to an attractive salary could include; 32 days holiday, pension scheme, training, development opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
Joining the DigiHaul family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed simply apply online, uploading an up to date CV with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high pr
HMPPS, Hatfield, Hatfield, Great Britain