Here at Amey we are looking to appoint a Facilities Co-Ordinator to join a dedicated team providing all IT and Facilities related services to our employees (800) across the UK. You will provide facilities support to all employees across the company as part of the Support Organisation maintaining the fabric and appearance of our buildings and facilities management; cleaning & hygiene services; maintenance and building services; security and other facility related activities as needed.
You will also monitor and manage our leases alongside our director.
- Experience operating as an Assistant FM, FM or Senior FM at a multi-site portfolio business
- Hands on working knowledge of all aspects of property and facilities management. This role will be a combination of hands on and strategy/management.
- Ensuring compliance with risk assessment, fire safety, gas safety, electrical safety, Legionella etc and ensure appropriate records are maintained
- Setting and Managing maintenance programs, procedures and schedules.
- Arranging maintenance of building plant and fabric, including any necessary project works for both PPM and reactive maintenance
- Managing contractors through KPI's, SLA's and performance benchmarking.
- Setting, planning and managing budgets
- Experience in a portfolio undergoing growth or acquisitions would be beneficial but not essential
- Able to display innovation and ideas to continually improve Facilities performance, including BCP and Emergency planning.
- Handling security related issues at sites.
- Strong understanding of up to date Health and Safety legislative applicable to the business/sector
- Experience of Health and Safety Management systems, statutory and regulatory compliance including Management of Health & Safety at Work, Workplace, PUWER, LOLER, Manual Handling, Building and CDM Regulations
- Experience of onsite building and construction projects is beneficial
- Proven track record in delivering programmes within maintenance and property services and working at a mid-management level within the business
- Demonstrable experience in managing a multi-site portfolio as FM or Snr FM.
- Suitable qualification in Facilities or Property Management
- Evidence of continued professional development (CPD)
- Good knowledge of compliance & regulations
- Ideally understanding of CDM regulations relating to projects on site, from an FM perspective
- Commercial understanding with experience in setting and managing budgets, and managing contractors to KPI's and SLA's
- Able to manage effective relationships across several stakeholders, and influence change
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
We’re all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK’s road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK’s defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. Whether it’s working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you’ll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.