Newark on Trent
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The role will work closely with UK HR Business Partners in the delivery of an efficient and effective HR support and advisory service to UK Flowserve managers and supervisors in people related issues consistent with internal processes, policies, and legal requirements.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Responsibilities & Requirements
- Support the UK HR Business Partners in the delivery and execution of HR programs including Recruitment, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Succession planning and Talent reviews.
- Partner with supervisors and managers with knowledge sharing of HR policies and procedures to develop management competencies.
- Manage ER case work by representing HR for disciplinary and grievance investigations and supporting action plans arising from outcomes.
- Develop and maintain an absence management system for UK employees, initiate early conversations for preventative actions and case management for PHI.
- Support with the data collation requirements for benefit renewals for employee benefit programs including Life Assurance, Private health insurance.
- Complete internal data audits for accuracy of within the HRM data base.
- Act as the primary point of contact for payroll and shared services to expediate transactional HR activities for UK employees.
- Lead on UK alignment projects for standardization of contracts of employment, working practices and policies.
- Participate in Company led initiatives including continuous improvement projects through partnership with HRBPs.
Preferred Experience / Skills: Preferred Experience / Skills
- Worked within an HR environment previously as an HR administrator or HR Advisor
- Qualified or working towards gaining a recognised HR accreditation such as the CIPD
- Previous experience in coaching and driving change management
- Previous experience of HR systems, data analytics
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication skill
Job Advertising Title: Human Resources Representative
Primary Posting Location: Newark, United Kingdom
Job Posting Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full time
Country: Great Britain
Auto req ID: 51840BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.