City of London
Global Digital Publisher Programme Lead - 88124
Client Services and Sales - Great Britain London, London
Global Digital Publisher Programme Lead, London,up to £100K pa + flexible working ,great benefits and work life balance !
Do you have expertise in thought leadership and implementation on a global scale?
- Can you build a portfolio/suite of solutions and products?
- Can you create client pacakages of digital measurements and take them to market ?
- Can you lead, develop elevate and expand our client engagement ?
- Do you want to join a global market leader in sponsorship, media valuation and research helping our clients harnass the power of digital measurement?
Then look no further ...
AUDIENCE IS EVERYTHING™
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE .
As the global leader in outcome measurement we are the leaders of Global Outcome Programs. We combine technical nerdery and commercial excellence with global leadership and entrepreneurship to deliver global growth across our strategic engagements with a team of uniquely diverse backgrounds. This team is high growth, high energy, and high performing. Come learn something new at a global scale, on the cutting edge of the industry.
If you’re like me, you probably find yourself opening your social apps more often or spending more time scrolling and swiping. You aren’t alone. As a result of the global pandemic, digital media consumption has increased significantly. With captive audiences, advertisers have shifted a greater portion of their media budgets to digital platforms as they build a digital media ecosystem and transform to a new normal where digital, e-commerce, and social commerce are what’s next.
As the fight to capture increased advertising spend rages, digital media owners are consistently being asked (by advertisers) to prove their worth and why investing in their platform vs. another would deliver a more favorable brand outcome. If someone were to invest in their digital platform, what is the best way to maximize their investment?
As the largest independent global outcome measurement provider with measurement across 50 countries spanning all major consumer verticals, Nielsen is uniquely positioned and best equipped to accelerate these digital publisher growth initiatives internationally with a unique and innovative suite of solutions that are unmatched.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join as International Publisher Expansion Lead to spearhead these engagements and capture, accelerate and scale this growth globally.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
You 'll be responsible for our global platforms programme dvelopment and expansion for social media publishers like TIk Tok, Instagram,Snapchat,Pininterest and Twitter.
You'll create a suite of offerings for these publishers and adapt and roll out a template these products and services to globalise digital measurement.
You'll expand and elevate European and Asian models and cross -fertilisation into other regions and countries to activate deployment .
You'll build relationships and optimise opportunities for strategic growth working in conjunction with different pillars of the business.
WHAT WILL THIS INVOLVE ?
Publisher Go To Market Portfolio: Develop / Deploy / Scale a suite of Publisher Specific Solutions across Regions in partnership with Regional Sales leaders.
- Engagement: Establish and build HQ relationships with Regional / Global Measurement along with internal Nielsen Sales & Customer Success teams to drive strategic conversations at the HQ level with local adaptation
- Intra-Publisher Expansion: Build and scale solutions already commissioned in one market with case studies and expansion opportunities to scale opportunities within a publisher.
- Inter-Publisher Expansion: Develop and build best practices across publishers with innovative solutions to scale new approaches across publishers for growth
- Nielsen External Marketing: Lead partnerships with marketing to build meta analyses / use cases / case studies / etc. that can strengthen Nielsen’s public profile of industry leadership and valued partnerships.
- Innovation: Uncover / Consolidate / Innovate new solutions for this suite of publishers and partner with our Analytic Incubator to design relevant new solutions for scale and growth.
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Strong, proven experience in a client services, marketing, consulting and/or Sales role.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or technical field
- Excellent understanding of an analytical value delivery
- Digital media ecosystem experience and/or familiarity is required
- Passion for customer service and relationship building. Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, results driven work environment
- Experience working in a highly accountable, analytics/metrics driven culture is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to instill confidence with internal stakeholders and clients
- Customer and team-focused, delivery-oriented; motivated, and values honesty and integrity
- Model the Nielsen Values at all times – Growth, Inclusion and Courage
BENEFITS & PERKS
We offer a great package and career progression in a culture that encourages inclusion and diversity. We also all have the tech and tools we need to enable our people to work flexibly, and many of us are working remotely at the moment due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills we offer up to £100,000 salary and a generous leave package and other benefits including :
Flexible working/remote working for the moment until Post-Covid
- Fidelity Pension
- AXA Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays pa with option to purchase an additional 10 extra days
- Gym membership discounts
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave
- Season ticket loans/Car benefits/ £1000 Cycle to Work scheme
- £1000 refer a friend scheme
- Unum Lifeworks - private & confidential helpline
- Discounts and savings on shopping and much more...
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
If this sounds good...click apply!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me [email protected]
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time