City of London
Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and has all strategic options ahead of itself.
Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply! We’re just getting started...
Optimizely is seeking an outstanding Product Owner to drive our product development efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, innovative Product Owner looking to make their next big move. This role will be working with the team developing the Front End of our CMS product.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog based on feedback from stakeholders. Develop a strong partnership with Product Management to focus on tactical vs strategic prioritization.
- Decompose complex business problems into workable user stories that clearly capture the voice of customer.
- Methodically write stories that can deliver value to colleagues downstream with strong documentation and information to assist in QA.
- Take part in design sprints and contribute to overall product vision/roadmap
- 3-5 year’s experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master in an Agile Team. Previous experience in development or a technical role would be beneficial
- Experience working with marketing technologies, preferably content/analytics
- Experience in UX or Front End development would be a plus as the team
- Flexible, collaborative approach with a desire to shape our team and how they work
- Has worked closely with developers and able to effectively connect with them to gather estimates, explain user stories and answer any product related queries
- Experience working across the full lifecycle of web development projects – define, design, develop and deliver
- Solid experience gathering requirements, analyzing them and turning them into detailed epics and user stories, preferably in an Agile Environment
- Experience maintaining product backlog and planning releases
- Good at presenting complex analysis in easy-to-understand formats.
- Exceptional communication skills. Includes ability to interface with both non-technical business and technical stakeholders at all levels and describe complex technical solutions to both audiences
- Can-do attitude with willingness to learn
Optimizely is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.