Mowgli - Nottingham - Stoney Street
Our team is growing and we’re looking for talented bartenders to join the family!
Everything we do is built around the three pillars of the business:
Intelligence- now we don’t mean book smart! Can you roll with the punches, think on your feet and a load of other clichés that just mean you can adapt and apply common sense to any situation?
Grace- is it in your nature to treat everyone with respect and kindness? If not, read no further as we fiercely protect our culture and our teams.
Graft- no brainer! We are busy and we LOVE being busy. We will provide you with the tools you need to get the job done and various pats on the back but you need to love putting the work in and care about what you do.
Did we mention the unlimited curry? We take staff meals as a given and will feed you on every shift
- Have a clear progression plan outlined in our Mowgli Career Tree- we will help you climb to the top!
- The chance to go on life changing trips to India. In January 2020, we sent 20 employees to Mumbai to see the incredible work our charity partners are doing. Our aim is that this will become a yearly incentive.
- Speaking of charity...since we started in 2014 we have raised nearly £700k for our house charities and international partners. -Why not be your site’s Charity Champion and get paid for hours rallying your team to fundraise even more
- Our annual Summer Party, Mowgli Fest! A chance to see your far-flung family all in one place
- Guaranteed Christmas Eve (evening), Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day off.
- Of course, 100% of all service charge and tips go to site teams- we wouldn’t dream of dipping in to your hard-earned tips
- Cycle to work scheme, financial wellbeing support, Employee Welfare Programmes, your birthday off, Mowgli Sabbatical to reward length of service, your child's first day of school off, enhanced family leave and more!
Join us on our Mowgli journey- we can’t wait to meet you!
More about Mowgli
More about the location
Nottingham sits in the heart of the bustling, independent Hockley with the first Mowgli swing seats.
The Lace market team make home from home a reality in their little pretty-in-pink house on the corner.