F&Y Consultant Ltd
Are you looking for adventure, excitement, and an unforgettable experience? China is one of the most culturally rewarding places to visit! With over 5000 years of majestic history, and some of the world’s most beautiful landmarks on offer makes China one of THE places for foreign teachers!
Get paid to travel and teach! Your adventure begins here!
An amazing opportunity to teach English in China. Perfectly suited to graduate roles,those wishing to enhance their CV and amazing payment. Gain the chance to immerse yourself in a new culture, learning new life experiences while installing a love for learning in children across China
We are seeking passionate, outgoing,
English-speaking teachers for a wide range of schools across China, from Kindergarten, Middle Schools, and Language colleges.
You will be required to teach English in lessons set by the Chinese curriculum, along with creating your own lesson plans based on the development throughout the TEFL course. The English lessons should develop the students orally, listening, and learning skills within the English contexts.
Due to the COVID-19 international travel restrictions, we expect all of the candidates to start to relocate to China from the September of 2021.
£22,000-£28,000 basic salary per year (depending on experience and qualifications)
Up to £40,000 total income per year including bonuses.
- COVID-19 financial support for visa and travel cost
- Free fully furnished accommodation OR accommodation allowance (free apartment maximum 10mins walk distance from school, or 2000-4000RMB accommodation allowance per month)
- Paid public holidays (apx 11 days public holiday in China per year)
- Paid personal annual leave (apx 5-15 days Depends on the school offer)
- Return flight reimbursement after a first academic year
- Annual bonus upon completion of a contract (Depends on the school offer)
- Quarterly performance bonus (Depends on the school offer)
- Free medic insurance (Depends on the school offer)
- Overtime pay (Depends on the school offer)
- Work visa document support
- Airport pick-up service
- Free teacher training programs provided including initial teacher training and off-campus training (Free Cambridge TKT (YL) course etc.,)
- Career development training (Depends on the school offer)
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Free yearly vacation trips in China, end of year GALA party (Depends on the school offer)
- Free gifts for teachers on Birthdays and Christmas (Depends on the school offer)
- Reliable agency support throughout the whole recruitment and visa process
Start Date – Anytime from September 2021
- UK/USA/Canada/New Zealand/South Africa/Ireland/Australia Passport holder
- BA Degree or above ONLY
- TEFL certified (120 hours online course) OR Education/English degree OR over 2 years of teaching experience. (You can study TEFL course after accepting the offer, it's about 1-2 weeks online lessons)
- Fluent in English with a passion to teach
- A clear criminal background check
- English First (EF) School in Changchun, Changsha and Wuhan
- Beijing, Chengdu, Changsha, Chongqing, Guangdong Province
The maximum working hours are 30-40 hours per week (this can vary depending on the school)
About F&Y; Consultant Ltd – UK No.1 “TEFL teacher in China” recruitment agency
F&Y; Consultant Ltd based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre is made up of dedicated recruitment specialists to help individuals throughout the process of teaching English in China, to enhance one's CV and further one's career.
F&Y; Consultant Ltd provides clients with a wide range of relative information, career advice and support to gain full potential and success in a career teaching English in China.
F&Y; Consultant Ltd provides a step by step guide and support in the recruitment process and of course, all applicants have the final decision on which school and location they would prefer.
Applicants who are interested in this opportunity please attach an up to date copy of your CV along with a cover letter
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £22,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Signing bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Free or subsidised travel
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Are you willing to relocate to work in China?
- Are you holding the UK/US/CANADA/IRELAND/AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND passport?
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- English (preferred)