Grove of Narberth
Head Waiter – Grove of Narberth
The Grove of Narberth has established itself as a leading luxury hotel and restaurant in Wales set within stunning Pembrokeshire countryside overlooking the Preseli Hills. This multi award winning AA Hotel of the Year for Wales 2019 now has an outstanding opportunity in its ambitious 3 AA Rosette restaurant team as a Head Waiter.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
· Passionate about food and customer service.
· Sound experience at 2/3 rosette level and Michelin experience.
· Ability to lead and inspire.
· Sound experience in supervising others.
· Genuine sincere nature.
· Resilient and hard working.
· Great people skills.
· Dedicated and excellent team player.
What we offer:
The successful candidate will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
· Package of up to 25k including a share of non-contractual Tronc.
· Help finding accommodation.
· Generous staff discounts at The Grove of Narberth and sister properties Beach House, Oxwich and Coast, Saundersfoot.
· Discounted rates at Pride of Britain Hotels.
· Discounted rates at Welsh Rarebit Hotels.
· Staff rewards scheme.
· And other benefits.
If so, we would love to hear from you. Please forward applications with a covering letter and CV's to us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday