Your future starts here.
We are currently recruiting a passionate and engaging individual to join our O2 store team in Bishop Auckland. Full time or part time can be considered. Working under the O2 brand you’ll be employed by us, Communications Plus an O2 franchise partner.
Communications Plus is a multi-award winning franchise, operating 21 O2 stores across England and Wales with a dedicated Business Centre in rural Rainford, Merseyside. Our company continues to grow along with our accolades. We have been named as one of 1000 businesses to inspire Britain, have been awarded The Queens Award and O2’s Franchise of the Decade.
At Communications Plus we know our employees are our greatest asset.
Our organisation rewards success, both financially and with career progression. We are accredited with Investors in People Gold and our next stop is Platinum. We work hard and enjoy our successes. We focus on delivering exceptional results, through our culture, our team and our technology.
There is plenty of scope for the right people to develop. We give full and detailed product and brand training and we’re looking for a salesperson with customer service skills who can demonstrate a fantastic work ethic, possess a positive attitude and who can learn, develop and drive their own and the stores performance.
· Build a strong product knowledge about our products and services.
· Contribute to own success and that of the team through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
· Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products.
· Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
· Be a clear communicator, an engaging people person, who can build effective customer rapport and offer valued advice face to face.
· Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
· A background in delivering customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
· Understanding that weekends are key trading time and essential to your working week.
· Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn.
Product or service knowledge will not be necessary as we provide award-winning training. As we are FCA regulated all employees must be over 18 years of age.
· Salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
· 28 days holiday including Bank Hols, increasing with length of service
· Award winning bespoke training along with dedicated O2 Campus training
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Workplace Pension Scheme
· Great benefits and incentives, such as team building and seasonal events
· Annual Awards and prize give away events
· O2 products with discounts for you, your family and friends
All offers of employment are subject to pre-employment checks including a DBS check.
Reference ID: Commsplus005
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discounts
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Covid 19 precautions in place.