Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd
At Britvic we are on a journey to become the world’s most dynamic soft drinks company. We currently operate in and export to more than 50 countries and we are the number one provider of branded still soft drinks in Great Britain.
With brands including Robinsons, J20, Fruit Shoot and Tango, we are a purpose-driven organization with a clear vision and a clear set of values. Our purpose, vision and values sit at the heart of our company, driving us forward together to create a better tomorrow.
We are on a journey to our renewed Mission 2025 strategy and driving an expansive shift in our culture and talent strategy.
We need to ensure our values and culture that focus heavily on people and planet resonate with the talent we bring into the business; we need a candidate journey that not only highlights these but also assesses a candidate’s compatibility with them.
Our aim is to attract, assess and recruit great talent that will succeed in Britvic with diversity and Inclusion being a key driver across all activities covering the talent lifecycle.
About the Role:
The Head of Order to Cash role is to lead a team of managers, overseeing the three branches of Order to Cash:
1. Credit Management – including cash allocation, customer risk and credit control
2. Sales Operations (SOPs) – responsible for co-ordination of new account openings, customer price file management, investment management, invoice reconciliation, pricing & invoice dispute management, gift & samples orders and POS orders.
3. OTC Global Process Ownership and Governance
The role will be focused on supporting the department managers, implementing a strong governance and control culture while driving improvements within the overall order to cash process.
The role will be a key point of contact for managing issues and escalations with customers, as well as being a key business partner to the business unit FDs and various other teams across the business.
- Lead a team of 3 managers and the Global Process Analyst.
- Support change across the OTC function and Shared Services.
- Continually manage credit risk and debtor performance via close management of the sales ledger and general customer risk.
- Support the treasury function in delivering challenging cash outcomes at Half Year, Year End and quarterly reporting dates.
- Rigorously measure the Credit and SOPs team’s service performance, drive service efficiency and productivity against industry benchmarks and best practice, provide frequent reporting against internal KPIs.
- Be key point of contact to a wide range of stakeholders, both internally (customer management, commercial finance and FDs) and externally (senior contacts at customers)
- Working alongside the PTP Global Process Owner, drive continuous improvement, effective system utilisation and good corporate governance.
- Provide leadership to Credit Management and Sales Operations personnel through effective objective setting, delegation, talent management and communication.
- Provide information and recommendations to the Director of FSS & Transformation to develop and implement new services/policies/procedures for OTC.
- Ensure the team is aligned to the Britvic values and culture.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Significant experience of working in and managing in a Shared Services environment.
- Knowledge of OTC best in class practices, governance and control
- Prior experience within FMCG preferred
- Experience in identifying and implementing significant process improvements.
- Excellent customer service and delivery focus.
- Ability to lead, organise and motivate large teams
- Strong relationship builder
- Good communication skills
- Challenges the status quo, identifies new opportunities and delivers innovative solutions.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with relevant post qualified experience or CICM Level 5 accreditation.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact, this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.