Chef de Partie / Catering Assistant
CPD/ Catering Assistant
Margiotta Catering are looking for a Catering Assistant at CDP level to support their expanding culinary team in our New Town kitchen in Edinburgh.
The duties for this role include:
- Preparing and making up a range of freshly made sandwiches, wraps, hand stretched pizzas, salads, cold and hot dishes.
- Maintaining the general upkeep of the kitchen and back of house areas ensuring that all areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Assisting the company when necessary by accepting deliveries for the kitchen
- Exercising good practices of safe and hygienic food handling.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Have an experience with hot food and pizza production.
- Are energetic and passionate about food
- Are able to work under pressure
- Have a flexible and adaptable manner
- Have a good understanding of English
The position is full time and will be working five out of seven days but full flexibility is required since there are three working shifts throughout the day.
Great work/life balance
If you are interested, please apply. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Related keywords: catering, chef, hospitality
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,963.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Store discounts
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place