Holiday Inn London-Shepperton
Job Ref: KGH3289
Branch: Holiday Inn London-Shepperton
Location: Holiday Inn London-Shepperton, Shepperton
Salary/Benefits: Competitive Salary
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Posted date: 02/04/2021
Closing date: 04/05/2021
We know there are those out there that have trouble waking up in the mornings. You might sleep through your alarm and (id keep this bit to yourself) but you might have been told off once or twice for being late… Tut-tut. If this sounds like you, maybe it’s time to change your working hours? Alternatively, you’ll already be an established night-owl who is seeking a new challenge.
As a Night Supervisor,
you’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of our busy restaurant and bar. However, that doesn’t mean that our commitment to delivering outstanding service stops! In fact, it will be your responsibility to ensure that irrespective of the hour, your guests are well looked after – the only difference being that your guests may be in their pyjamas. What you will love about this calmer atmosphere is that it offers you the space to be able to pay attention to those all-important details that can so often be missed.
What you’ll be doing as a Night Supervisor
- Offering full services, wherever practical, to all residents; including bar service, 24-hour room service and guest information
- Carrying out all Night Audit procedures
- Ensuring that every guest experiences a safe visit, conducting regular security and clock rounds
- Engage, build and develop relationships with any late arrival guests, assessing their needs and flexing style and approach appropriately
- Demonstrate and lead by example in the execution of
- Being attentive to all guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling guest requests
- Understanding and anticipate guest needs
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience
- Demonstrating a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Lead, motivate and develop any members of the Nights team to support with continuing service excellence and demonstration of our company values and culture.
What’ll make you a great fit for this Night Supervisor role
- You’ll need to be a night owl given the hours you’ll be working
- It doesn’t matter where you’ve gained your supervisory experience, as long as you have proven leadership experience and incredible customer service abilities
- You’ll enjoy using tech – we have lots of it to make your life easier and our guests experience more seamless
- Forward-thinking and innovative
- Financially and commercially astute
- You’ll love people – and as a result, have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Details? You love them! You’ll be incredibly attentive with guests as a result
- Flexible and able to remain focused on results under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Self-motivated and confident
- Hard-working but FUN!
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn’t just about work)
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
- Leisure Club / Gym free membership
- International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family (and you’re not just limited to good old Britain – our family has hotels that span all over the world!)
- Parking on site for free
- Meals for free on shift – hard work is hungry work!
- Progression Room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
- Uniform provided
- Flexible attitude and working hours
Based in leafy greenery, our hotel is the perfect environment to stimulate productivity as well as provide that bit of escapism and indulgence we all need from time to time. With all the comforts and amenities you could want under one roof, Holiday Inn Shepperton really is a home away from home.