City of London
We are looking for an energetic, diligent Digital Product Executive to join our team and play a key role servicing one of our major clients - the International Cricket Council - and their digital platforms that are used by millions of sports fans globally. This will involve working on a broad range of tasks, outlined below.
- Supporting the digital team with updates and amend requests to the website and mobile app that come through the digital team
- Work with client to discuss and capture new goals and project requirements
- Act as point of contact for other internal ICC teams including the Media and Communications, events and Integrity teams
- Support the Product and Creative teams and help to produce wireframes, user journeys and product specs
- Support the tracking and measurement of all KPIs
- Manage client ad inventory on behalf of all key stakeholders
- Research and compile tailored monthly analytics and ad reports for all key stakeholders as well as ad hoc reports when required
- Offer ongoing advice and insight on trends that have been spotted within analytics
- Monitor customer feedback and provide appropriate responses as required.
- Carry out background research and present findings
- Ad hoc responsibilities from senior management, where appropriate
- Maintain an awareness of the wider digital, sports and technology industries in order to adapt to emerging trends and stay ahead of the competition
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Passionate about working within the digital or technology sector
- Experience managing projects and organising schedules
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly motivated and keen to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise projects and communicate progress
- Ability to adapt flexibly to changes in the product specification
- A methodical, clear approach to your work
- Keen interest in sports especially cricket
- Knowledge of cricket data and scoring is desirable
At Pulselive we truly value our team and have developed our approach to ensure you are not only rewarded for your contribution but have access to unique benefits along with a positive approach to wellness. We want to ensure that your career, health and well-being are of the utmost importance at all times.
Benefits & Wellness
- Flexible & Remote Working
- Buy and Sell Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Sporting Events and Tickets
- Health & Wellness Activities
- Complimentary Headspace Access
- Annual Wellness Contribution
- Mobile Phone Contribution
- Sony Discounts
At Pulselive we create experiences that sports fans can't live without. We exist to unlock the power of sport through technology by uniting communities, entertaining, and inspiring people around the world.
Our work is dedicated to one of the most socially impactful activities on the planet - sport. As a technology company, we strive to provide equal access and enjoyment to every new and existing sports fan, the world over. We’re a team of highly talented and engaged creatives, engineers, product managers and researchers that collaborate to make this happen. This empowers us conceptualising, developing and managing digital platforms, reaching millions of sports fans every day; whether that’s the official Cricket World Cup website or the Premier League’s mobile apps.
Our team is over 120 strong, predominantly in the UK, with a number of offices including Australia, Spain and the United States.
Our Commitment to you
Securing and investing in the best talent is one of our Key Principles; it’s integral we have a diverse team of individuals who feel challenged and valued. While you don’t have to be a sports fan yourself, you’ll need to embrace the power of teamwork.
We take professional development seriously and ensure every person at Pulselive receives a range of learning opportunities. We focus on your long term career goals, rather than your existing responsibilities.
We are firm believers in flexibility, both location and when you work. We trust each other to be responsible, ensuring the work gets done but balanced around our own lives.
Our response to COVID 19
During this time Team Pulselive are working remotely to deliver sports experiences that fans can’t live without. We are continuing to hire and onboard fantastic people into our teams during the COVID pandemic and have adapted our processes to ensure we can deliver a virtual recruitment process that keeps you and our teams safe. During our recruitment process, you can expect to interact with us via one-way video interview, virtual meetings and telephone. The Talent Acquisition and Hiring Teams are here to support you through your recruitment journey, so please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance.
Our new starters are joining the business remotely and we want to ensure you feel like part of our team. From onboarding to daily standups, monthly socials and team all hands, we will ensure you have everything you need to succeed as your onboard with Pulselive.