Newcastle upon Tyne
Turnitin is a global company dedicated to ensuring the integrity of education and meaningfully improving learning outcomes. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Our products are used by educators to guide their students towards higher standards of integrity and by students, researchers and professionals to do their best, original work.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Over 15,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services:
Feedback Studio, Gradescope, iThenticate, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity and ExamSoft
The purpose of this role is to support Turnitin’s Sales teams and Sales Leadership in their day to day work, ensuring they have the tools, data and processes to enable them to be effective. In this role, the Associate Sales Operations Coordinator will be located in the UK but will be working globally supporting the leadership and sales team in all our sales regions. They will deliver administrative support that optimizes Turnitin’s sales performance. They will maintain effective communications with corporate teams across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force. The Associate Sales Operations Coordinator will provide outstanding customer service and help the sales team meet their targets. To succeed in this role, you should be experienced in global sales operations, Salesforce CRM, be an expert in CRM data hygiene and data best practice, sales pipeline and forecast reporting, building Salesforce dashboards and reports, have excellent time management, collaboration and communication skills along with experience of working closely with customer-facing sales teams.
- Assist the Sales and Alliance organization to help them be successful in their role and enable them to provide a world-class customer experience, be part of ensuring that Turnitin are easy to do business with
- Receive, validate and respond to all Salesforce and Sales Systems requests for help and support
- Maintain data quality across sales systems
- Schedule and deliver sales rep onboarding sessions and regular Sales Ops meetings and training sessions to make sure that everyone is able to use the tools they have effectively.
- Develop CRM/Salesforce reports and dashboard as requested, sharing best practice and upskilling the end user community with each interaction
- Support sales efforts as assigned
- Maintain, augment and improve library of reusable RFP/Tender components, templates, and processes to reduce response time and improve quality on future bids
- Minimum of 2 years of business experience in a sales support orientated role
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Understanding of Salesforce capability and usage
- Preferred experience with sales teams, SaaS business and/or educational technology
- Practical knowledge of Excel pivot tables and VLookups
- Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive experience
- Customer-focused, always considering the experience of both internal and external customers
- A multi-tasker with the ability to correctly prioritize tasks based on criticality
- Detail orientated, able to work with large datasets, find the answers and make clear decisions based on the data
- Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve shared goals across multiple functions
- Displays excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills, knows when to act quickly
We ask that recruitment agencies do not forward unsolicited CVs to any of the roles advertised on our website. If and when assistance is required our recruitment team will contact agencies directly. Turnitin does not pay fees to any agency we do not have agreed terms with.
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status