Hampton by Hilton
We know there are those out there that have trouble waking up in the mornings. You might sleep through your alarm and (id keep this bit to yourself) but you might have been told off once or twice for being late… Tut-tut. If this sounds like you, maybe it’s time to change your working hours? Alternatively, you’ll already be an established night-owl who is seeking a new challenge.
As a Night Auditor, you’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of our busy reception and bar given your late starts. However, that doesn’t mean that our commitment to delivering outstanding service stops! In fact, it will be your responsibility to ensure that irrespective of the hour,
your guests are well looked after – the only difference being that your guests may be in their pyjamas. What you will love about this calmer atmosphere is that it offers you the space to be able to pay attention to those all-important details that can so often be missed.
What will I be responsible for as a Night Auditor?
In terms of what you’ll actually be doing, as a Night Auditor – in addition to the obvious (running night audit) your responsibilities will span from assisting with checking in and out late arrivals and departures, to setting up breakfast (even cooking!) for the following day, working in our bar serving guests that require service over-night (and also knowing when it’s time to advise on calling it a night….), ensuring the safety of your hotel and making sure that the wider team are equally as focused on delivering outstanding service (and not sleeping in a cupboard somewhere in the hotel).
Is this Night Auditor role right for me?
You will be something of a night-owl and someone who is wholeheartedly focused on delivering outstanding service. You’ll be a great relationship-builder and someone who wants to go above and beyond whilst loving those extra details and creating an outstanding experience using the skills you will have gained ideally within a hotel environment. You will thrive on the trust given to you to make the right decisions as duty manager to ensure our guests are happy, and be proud to be working in an awarding winning hotel.
Hampton by Hilton Glasgow is managed by Kew Green Hotels, you will be given the opportunity to develop and make the most out of your career. We believe that our people are our business; so along with the tools and support you will need to get to where you want to go – we’ll make sure you have fun along the way! We really are dedicated to creating a positive place where the best people want to work.
What’s in it for me?
· Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn’t just about work)
· Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
· Employee Rate at Hilton hotels worldwide (and you’re not just limited to good old Britain – our family has hotels that span all over the world!)
· Meals for free on shift – hard work is hungry work!
· Progression Room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
· Uniform provided
· Shift pattern will include weekend work, 4 x 8 hour shifts per week (32 hours) generally starting at 10.45pm and finishing at 7.15am - please consider transport to our city centre hotel before applying
· Only successful applicants for the interview stage will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Application deadline: 12/04/2021
Expected start date: 10/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Full details of our additional COVID-19 precautions can be found here: https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay
- What interests you in working night shift at Hampton by Hilton?
- Hotel experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Fluent English (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place