Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs
More from us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
International Sales Account Specialist (Location: Cwmbran, UK)
Based in South Wales, the facility is the centre of excellence for the Fire product line, a leading manufacturer and a global supplier of high quality fire systems and devices. With our ability to provide complete systems, not just components,
our customers can be confident in the knowledge that all of our products have been specifically designed and tested to ensure that they are all fully compatible to form a reliable and compliant fire detection and alarm system.
As an International Account Manager, you will be responsible for a sales budget <£1M and will grow/support sales to a defined group of customers. On occasion you will provide focused administrative and direct support to Fire international sales management team. We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic sales person, who is looking to make a move into International sales.
Your key deliverables:
- Deliver given sales target <£1M.
- Manage and develop new and existing customer accounts.
- Develop market strategy/growth plans.
- Carry out all requested admin tasks (rebate agreements, customer letters and formulate price lists etc) within given timeframe.
- Attend customer meetings at both Eaton & Customers premises (Europe).
- Build internal relationships with key stakeholders.
- Build a robust knowledge of Eaton Fire System product portfolio (conventional/addressable systems, EVCS, VA/PA etc.).
- Build a wide understanding of Fire Safety in the UK and Rest of World.
- Understand/liaise with Eaton business functions (Product Management, R&D;, Purchasing, Production, NPI, Quality, Customer Service & Approvals).
- Understand key Eaton business processes (ECR, SIOP, CRM).
- Production of regular sales reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis (outstanding order reports, finance reports etc).
- Develop pricing negotiation skills through exposure to International Sales Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Electrical based systems knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of Fire Systems would be favourable.
- Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Sales & Negotiation skills.
- Degree in Engineering (Bachelor level or higher) or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in a similar role
- Fluency in another Eastern European language would be an advantage.
What we offer:
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Challenging projects in dynamic environment
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 101,000 employees. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time