South West Water
Retail Service Centre Advisor
We currently have a Retail Service Centre Advisor position available for a motivated individual to join our team based in Bournemouth. This role is currently home based – you must have excellent internet connection and space to work. Joining us on a full-time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,768 per annum.
Source for Business (SFB) (formally known as Pennon Water Services (PWS)) are water specialists providing water services to business customers nationally. Part of Pennon Group plc, SFB delivers a wide range of water related services to businesses including leak detection and repair, Legionella testing, water monitoring and treatment.
Serving over 160,000 customer accounts across Great Britain including Unite Students, Pets at Home and Britannia Hotels we are recognised as one of the top four ‘champion’ performers in the water retail market by independent consultant Brodick, based on size and growth.
We are rated highly by customers, with a current Trustpilot score of 8.5 out of 10 and our core values which are essential to our success are:
- Trusted - We do the right thing for our customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborative - We forge strong relationships working together to make a positive impact.
- Responsible - We keep our promises to our customers, communities and each other.
- Progressive - We are always looking for new ways to improve and make life better.
We know that the support and commitment of our people is key to our success so you will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training for a long term career with us. In return, we offer an excellent range of benefits which include: free car parking at the majority of our sites, company Sharesave Scheme, childcare support and various health benefits.
As our Retail Service Centre Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and deliver an exceptional customer experience in order to ensure they are retained and acquired.
The scope of the role is a nationwide customer and wholesaler base, across all retail service functions including billing, correspondence, complaints and multiple contact methods.
You will predominantly be working on inbound calls.
Responsibilities as our Retail Service Centre Advisor will include:
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience for all customers across all customer touchpoints and contact methods
- Making and maximising upsell opportunities for our value-added services using our UREP framework, customer tariffs and payment schemes to our customers
- Answering and resolving customer enquiries and complaints in an efficient, courteous and professional manner, delivering exceptional customer service at all times, delivering a first contact resolution service
- Data entry and systems interrogation using customer service database and customer handling software tools
- Proactively suggesting changes that will result in improved customer service and satisfaction levels
- Building rapport and having the ability to adapt and respond to a number of varying queries from customers and colleagues
- Processing customer payments and responding to payment and bill queries right first time
- Proactively case managing customer requirements and liaise with the relevant wholesaler, account manager or contract supplier to ensure effective and timely resolution is achieved each time for our customers
- Contributing to the risk management process by providing qualitative performance feedback on wholesaler and contract supplier performance when required
- Maintaining and providing data as required by the market operator/wholesaler in the appropriate form, quality and timeline as specified in procedures and service level agreements
What we are looking for in our ideal Retail Service Centre Advisor:
- Contact centre experience and customer contact
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer awareness including geographical appreciation
- A clear and concise communicator
- Exceptional customer service skills with a professional telephone manner
Closing date: Sunday 7th March 2021
If you are looking for a new challenge, please click apply now to be considered as our Retail Service Centre Advisor – we look forward to receiving your application.
Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom
Type of contract:
Friday, February 19, 2021
Friday, March 19, 2021