Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Submission Compiler. - Remote Role
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific,
Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
How will you make an impact?
In this role you will provide regulatory affairs support, maintain and update medical device regulatory filing including product registrations, and technical files.
The position will be vigilant of implementing updated standards and regulations and their impact on product regulatory status. In addition, you will also support the Regulatory Affairs Manager in driving the Post Market Surveillance activities and will act as a regulatory consultant for other functions to ensure regulatory compliance across all products and processes.
What will you do?
- Working in Invitro Diagnostics medical device manufacturing. Working within an IVDD compliant
- QMS. Working against listings of requirements for submission documentation to support any
- customer country’s regulatory requirement. Compilation of that documentation from diverse data
- sources both across the company and externally. Working as a part of a team, under a team
- leader, but in the main working without direct close supervision.
- Working with other departments to access data for the generation of documentation.
- Reviewing documentation’s suitability for regulatory submission.
- Ordering documentation from external sources, (e.g. the MHRA). Collating documents to send to the Notary Public, to be Apostilled and for Legalisation.
- Reporting to a Senior Regulatory Specialist, or a manager within the RA team.
- They will work from the RA office within one of the sites that conduct production R&D.;
- Their duties will be to compile and collate data to form documents that will be used in a submission for regulatory clearance for sale of IVDs within targeted counties.
- In this they will work closely with other departments to acquire access to the required documentation for the compilations. They review all documentation for obvious errors and omissions and highlight any found to supervision.
How will you get here?
- Educated in Biology, Chemistry, Life-Science, pharmacy, bioengineering or equivalent
- Extensive RA experience from Medical Device with working knowledge of device classification processes (domestic and international such as US, Canada, Australia, China, Japan)
- Experience with MDR / IVDR implementation for Class I / II devices
- Experience with post market surveillance activities and familiar with test methods, sampling plans and standard for the design, verification and validation of medical device products (including sterilization, biocompatibility and packaging validation) is a plus
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485 and regulatory requirements for medical devices (including MDD 93/42/EEC, IVDD 98/79/EC, FDA CFR 21 part 820, CMDR)
- Working knowledge of EN ISO 14971:2012 and experience in utilizing of Risk Management techniques (health hazard evaluation, fault tree analysis, dFMEA, pFMEA etc) for medical devices is a plus
- Strong critical thinking skills with attention to detail as well as ability to maintain visibility of the greater picture
- Organized, structured and decisive with the ability and willingness to work in ambiguous situations
- Good strong communication skills in Danish and English adept with communication at all levels as well as with customers /stakeholders in a professional and effective manner
- Committed and self-driven with a positive mindset, flexibility and persistence
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.