Process Architect, Bristol, Competitive Salary & Benefits
WeAreEDF and are leading the transition to a cleaner, low emission electric future, tackling climate change and helping Britain achieve net zero. A new opportunity has arisen for a Process Architect to play a key role in maintaining a clear and relevant set of management arrangements for the Hinkley Point C project. Based at Aztec West, Bristol working in partnership with senior managers, the individual will offer expert skills in designing processes that are efficient and effective. Join us. Together, we’ll help Britain achieve net zero.
Reporting into the Process Architecture Team Lead,
the role will be part of a Process Team that is ensuring that the procedures and management arrangements are clear, concise and relevant. The appointed candidate will work autonomously in defining and documenting business processes, keeping their Team Lead aware of progress and escalations. EDF plan to build three new nuclear reactors across the UK, the first of which is in Hinkley Point, Somerset. This is a huge undertaking, of which the Nuclear New Build organisation is responsible for ensuring the safe and cost-effective completion.
The Process Architect will ensure delivery of:
- All procedures developed and amended are written to the standards required, conduct cross-divisional stakeholder reviews to ensure the adoption of any changes are accepted.
- Carry out analysis of present processes and identify opportunities to enhance.
- Inspect the effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations.
- Liaise with management to coordinate process improvement project activities and attend cross-divisional committees.
- Consistently deliver high-quality documents and models adhering to the Standards required.
A Process Architect with excellent stakeholder management, process mapping expertise, who has great attention to detail will thrive in this role. We’ll value your existing skills and experience while offering the opportunity to build relationships with business stakeholders and understand their business needs, guide and support business stakeholders throughout the procedure development process.
We are seeking an enthusiastic dynamic individual with extensive experience of working with internal stakeholders to define business processes, who will ensure strategic alignment of process improvement initiatives. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills will be required to ensure that the business are engaged from process design through to implementation.
- Degree qualified, or relevant process improvement experience e.g. Lean/Six Sigma.
- Demonstrable ability to identify interfaces between organisational departments and functions and integrate/align procedures and systems across functions.
- Knowledge of business process analysis and design techniques, including the use of modelling and collaborative tools.
- Knowledge of business process, project management and process analysis software e.g BPMP.
- Ability to lead and champion change.
- Experience in workshop facilitation and interview skills, including negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative skills across all levels of the business.
- Relevant process improvement experience e.g. Lean/Six Sigma.
- Proficient use of business process, project management and process analysis software e.g BPMP.
- Demonstrable ability to understand and apply process modelling standards.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a pension scheme, a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, and the opportunity to earn bonus. Please let us know if you require flexible working arrangements by highlighting this on your application. We’re happy to talk flex in line with the requirements of this opportunity.
WeAreEDF and are leading the transition to a cleaner, low emission electric future, tackling climate change and helping Britain achieve net zero.
We are leading the UK's nuclear renaissance, we’re constructing a new nuclear power station at Hinkley Point C, with plans for new power stations at Sizewell C in Suffolk and Bradwell B in Essex. Around a fifth of the UK's electricity is generated by our eight nuclear power stations, helping power our customers' homes and businesses.
At EDF, everyone’s welcome. It’s a powerful statement of our intent to make sure we’re about the people who work with us – a rich and unique mix of backgrounds and experiences that’s vital to shaping a strong and fresh-thinking organisation like ours. Whoever you are and wherever you come from, we’ll embrace the difference you bring and give you opportunities to thrive and succeed.
Join us. Together, we’ll help Britain achieve net zero.