Travis Perkins plc group
At the heart of Travis Perkins is our customer; the builder, plumber, joiner plus many more trades. The trade relies on us as their local Timber and Builders Merchant, and with over 650 branches nationwide, we have Great Britain covered.
This exciting Marketing role sits within the wider Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing, and linked strongly into the Tool Hire Commercial team. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven insight and striking creativity, youll be responsible for all marketing that will engage customers with Tool Hire and deliver incremental profit.
What youll do
The Tool Hire Marketing Manager will own and develop a strategy that helps build long term relationships with our customers and drive footfall into branch and online, delivering incremental profit and ROI.
- Define and own the Tool Hire Marketing strategy linked strongly into the main business.
- Create and deliver the marketing plan and customer proposition for all channels
- Use competitor and customer insight to develop strategies
- Be a key member of both the Travis Perkins Marketing team and the Tool Hire Commercial team
- Develop productive relationships with category, finance, multichannel and creative teams
- Deliver new, exciting and engaging campaigns which drive incremental sales and ROI
Is this you?
To be successful in this role you will need to come from a Marketing background and have demonstrable experience. You will have strong analytical skills , time management and organisational skills. It is important that you can communicate at all levels and show that you are enthusiastic , proactive and a self starter. We would like you to be educated to degree level or equivalent or CIM qualified.
Life at Travis Perkins is a fast paced environment and can be pressurised at times; however, if having an active role in a challenging business and being part of a dynamic team is what drives and motivates you then we would love to hear from you.
Whats in it for you?
If the above excites you we also have a great benefits package that grows as you grow with the company:
- Competitive bonus
- Save-as-you-earn scheme
- Buy-as-you-earn scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Colleague discount across a variety of Group businesses including; 20% off at Toolstation and 30% off at Tile Giant, plus special discounts across our Trade Merchanting businesses
A bit about us
As the largest distributor of building materials in the UK, Travis Perkins has been helping to build Britain for over 200 years.
With over 26 businesses, 28,000 colleagues and more than 2,000 branches, stores and sites around the UK we believe we have the best people and the best place to work. Everyone works hard together to deliver results, but most importantly, have some fun along the way!