A great opportunity for an experienced EL / PL Litigator to join a well-known firm in Liverpool.
- Great salary of up to around £40,000!
- Fantastic bonus scheme which could see you earning at least an extra £8,000 a year!
- Fantastic opportunities for fully remote working for the right candidate!
- Open to any candidate who can run their own fast-track caseload of litigated EL / PL matters!
This role will see you responsible for :
- Running your own caseload of high volume and fast-track EL / PL cases
- Ensuring that all cases, both pre-litigated and litigated are effectively dealt with from start to finish
- Ensure that targets are worked towards and reached or exceeded
- Ensure that junior members of staff are supported and given training and development help
Ideally you will be an experienced EL / PL litigator, either qualified or non-qualified, with at least 2 years' experience in this area.
You will be confident in running your own high volume caseload of litigated EL / PL matters from start to finish and with little supervision, and preferably have experience in dealing with high volume caseloads in the past.
What the firm can offer you is a fantastic salary of up to £40,000 alongside a great bonus scheme that could see you earning in excess of £8,000 extra every year.
The firm can offer fantastic opportunities for hybrid or fully remote working for the right candidate, providing great opportunities for great work-life balance that can't be found at many other firms! The firm is constantly going from strength to strength and is rapidly growing,
which can provide fantastic opportunities for future career development and progression for someone ready to go in there and make a running start!
If this role looks like it could be the perfect next step in your career then apply below or get in touch with Josh Smith at QED Legal for some more information.