Serving clients since 1999, OASIS Group is one of the largest & most diverse professional Records & Information Management (RIM) companies in Europe.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with almost 60+ locations across Belgium, Great Britain, Republic of Ireland, the Netherlands and Poland.
OASIS employs over 1,700 Team Members & offers its services to over 10,000 clients throughout several industries with particular emphasis in the financial, legal, healthcare, government & educational sectors.
We are seeking a highly skilled Web Developer to join the OASIS Technology organisation. You will be part of an internal development team working on a specialist energy data management product.
- Work closely with the internal team to build and improve the web applications
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Bring new features / enhancements to life for our clients
- Keep up to date with best practice development toolsets
- Follow new / emerging technologies
- A passion for providing an excellent customer experience through intuitive easy to use working software.
- Experience working in Agile (Sprints, Daily Stand-up’s, Retros etc)
- Experience with Jira or Azure DevOps and using GIT
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting products
- Excellent knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Experience of designing and developing products using Java in a Linux environment :
- Any exposure to the following toolsets would be beneficial :
- Experience working in an agile environment would be advantageous
Research shows that whilst men typically apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box.
So if you think that you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch! We'
d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
OASIS is an equal opportunities employer.
The Company is required by law to have proof of right to work in the country of residence, prior to commencement of employment.
For applicants residing within the UK, the Company is required to conduct a background screening check as set out by the British Standards Institution BS7858 prior to commencement of employment.
The Company confirm that our legitimate interests comply with GDPR and data protection.