As the UK’s largest generator of low-carbon electricity, it's vital our Security Infrastructure is at the top of its game.
We are looking for a Security Architect to help protect our systems and the UK's Critical National Infrastructure by working with the business to ensure security requirements are addressed throughout the system lifecycle.
Help us on our mission to help Britain achieve net zero through low-carbon electricity, electric vehicles and other innovative technologies by managing the security of our Azure estate.
As a Security Architect, you will interact across EDF UK with key stakeholders to negotiate, reach consensus and communicate security guidance and recommendations.
You will help Enterprise IT provide a quality service to meet our customers’ needs by ensuring that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organisation’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture including reference models, segment and solution architectures and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- Security architecture qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of cloud security architecture, ideally AWS and / or Azure certified
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with both IT and business-facing colleagues
- An excellent awareness of the technology and best practice pertinent to their domain, and interest in maintaining that awareness
- Strong workshop facilitation skills
- Experience of designing, evaluating and selecting technical solutions for large complex business change programmes
- Significant experience of working with third parties such as solutions vendors, outsourced and research partners
- Experience of working with IT security operations, compliance, risk and governance practices
If you have experience across several of the above skills, we'd love to speak to you. This role will require security clearance and there is a full job description available should you wish to see it.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
At EDF we’re dedicated to offering flexible benefits that support our people across all aspects of their lives. We’re delighted to offer a range of benefits to support our employees’ physical, emotional and financial wellbeing.
In addition to a starting salary of £56,000, we offer a market-leading company pension scheme, paid holidays and a range of flexible benefits, such as : a company incentive bonus plan, health cover, cycle to work scheme, gym membership, discounts and employee pricing.