ROLE - Remediation Analyst
DURATION- 6 Months initially
Our client has been serving the households, businesses and communities of Britain for over 250 years. They offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services - including current accounts, savings, mortgages, loans and credit cards.
Client Monies is a set of products provided for the benefit of clients who require to hold or manage funds on behalf of their clients.
There are several customers that have been identified as having accounts on an incorrect Client Money Product Code and a Client Money Remediation team has been established to remediate these accounts.
- Manage the end to end remediation activities for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients across SME, MC, CIC and RBB with the support of senior colleagues per the documented processes and procedures
- Key contact with internal and external customers including clients and RMs, communicating by both email and telephone.
- Delivers prescribed outcomes within the remediation delivery plan.
- Assess potential and actual risk within portfolios in order to maintain Group-wide policy requirements and minimum standards in accordance with agreed risk appetite. Populating and updating core data sets and systems. Maintaining excellent levels of quality.
- Raise any issues to the Remediation Support Team Leader and support with additional activities. i.e. additional data requests, investigations
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for the role:
- Strong KYC/CDD knowledge with experience conducting KYC on Personal and Non Personal Legal Entities including the investigation of complex ownership structures. Experience using and applying the CDD Standards.
- Experience managing own portfolio of clients through a complex end to end journey.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and produce high level MI on competed activities to support case completions.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of core banking systems and good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Stakeholder Management - ability to influence others to achieve objectives.
- Team player with the ability to support activities across the team.
Desirable Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for the role:
- Knowledge of Commercial Banking Client Money Products.
- Experience working on regulatory or remediation activities.
- Ability to operate in a complex, matrix environment and be a self-starter.
**Ajilon Consultant** You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast-growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration! Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.