Location: Bristol/Home Working
Pay Rate : £18.47 ph
Start Date: 31st August 2020
Initially this will be a home working role.
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading UK bankwho have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You will be working within the Reconciliations team helping the business to reconcile transactions across the general ledger and sub-ledgers.
- 6 month temporary contract
- Monday – Friday between 08:00 – 18:00 (work the hours that suit you!)
- 35 hours a week
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
- Investigating anomalies within the accounts and rectifying where required
- Updating internal systems to ensure accuracy of information
- Inputting payments onto internal systems and other UK banks
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience using Oracle/SAP desirable
- Confident Microsoft Excel user
- Numerical and computer skills, and the attention to detail needed to succeed in a regulated environment
- Confident in sharing process improvements and discussing best practice
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent training (WebEx, process maps, user guides and shadowing)
- Great rates of pay
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
If you’re interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then our client could be the place for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK