Portfolio HR & Reward
To provide HR and Employment advice to a wide variety of 30,000 clients of Peninsula Business Services throughout different sectors within the Advice Team across Great Britain
The role requires you to work in a team providing legally compliant advice to clients by telephone and email in all aspects of HR and Employment Law in order to support the business needs of the individual clients whilst highlighting any options that are non-compliant and the risk this presents. You will also be offered a Level 7 CIPD equivalent qualification in Employment Law
- Ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law is continually updated.
- Achieve six measured set KPIs to support all clients with quality sound advice in a productive manner within set SLAs in order to provide a first call resolution. This will be predominately call advice and adjusted accordingly by your particular caseload whilst being available for the clients.
- To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
- To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
- To provide clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in the advice provided.
- Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
- Refer to Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
- To undertake and report on client visits as required by the Advice Service Managers.
- Follow internal protocols for managing and escalating cases where applicable.
- Communication regarding cases to other specialist teams where applicable for ease of transition.
- Carry out other tasks that are deemed necessary by the Management Team.
- To undertake client visits as required.
- To offer the clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make such recommendations accordingly.
What you Bring to the Team
- A "can-do" attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time management skills
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure