ROLE - PMO Analyst
DURATION- Initially until end of September then 6 months rolling
RATE- ***AJILON CONSULTANT***
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Job purpose To support the Payroll and Reward Manager with the smooth running of payroll services and to be the lead contact with the offshore team to ensure timely and accurate processing of the monthly payroll.
Our client is one of the world's leading communications services companies,
selling products and services that are integral to modern life. Their purpose is as simple as it is ambitious: to use the power of communications to make a better world.
This role sits within the Emergency Services Network Business Unit.
The ESN Programme Management Office (PMO) is a dedicated PMO for the Emergency Services programme, transition and service, including accountability for:
- Change Management Process
- Risk, Assumption, Issue, Dependency and Opportunity Management (RAID) Process
- Document Management
- Programme Governance
- Programme Reporting
- Home Office Interface
- Programme Communications
- Information and Knowledge Management (IKM)
Assuring the delivery, transition and in life service of the ESN Programme by owning the central governance, information, tracking and reporting progress and highlighting inconsistencies and targeting action.
The outputs of the ESN PMO are used by the MD of ESN, the ESN BU Directors and the MD and Directors of Technology Mobile as well as other internal Stakeholders and the Home Office.
Scope of Role responsibilities
To support the effective operation of the ESN PMO through supporting information management, .Responsibilities will be flexible to respond to programme needs, including the following in no particular order:
- Support PMO team in weekly programme governance and reporting:
- Create and maintain Excel workbooks to drive reporting
- Prepare Powerpoint slide packs for governance meetings
- Record decisions and actions, maintain actions logs and chase up delivery of actions
- Arrange rooms, run Webex and conference dial-in
- Support to PMO Deliverables Manager including running document management processes, supporting release gate process governance and administration of Document mailbox
- Support to PMO Information Manager including managing Sharepoint site access and administration of Sharepoint mailbox
- Maintains relationships with key points of contact within Technology Delivery and ESN teams
- Analyst/PMO/support team experience satisfying a number of stakeholders in a complex, pressured environment
- Sufficiently confident and tactful to press Directors for information
- Excellent team player with great interpersonal skills - able to work as part of the team and/or work on own as necessary
- Able to use initiative as necessary
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Track record of building and sustaining effective and trusted internal and external relationships at all levels
- Excellent communications skills - particularly written
- Experience of SharePoint
- Awareness of Project Management processes and working in a pressured delivery environment
- Professional expertise in project management
- Previous experience of supporting major programmes
**Ajilon Consultant** You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast-growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration! Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.