Despite the current situation, we are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Team Leader to join our successful and friendly team in our Manchester branch!
Based in the heart of the city centre, overlooking Piccadilly gardens and a five minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station, our Manchester team place thousands of education professionals into schools every year.
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
you’ll ideally be a Senior Recruitment Consultant and have strong recruitment experience in education or health/social care agency recruitment.
As a Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for supporting Consultants and Resourcers, with the full support and guidance of senior management.
The person we are looking for will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Optional shares into the business
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Regular Michelin Stared Lunches for the Achievers Club Members
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don’t do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
If you need any further information about this Team Leader vacancy then please call Aishah on .
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.